What to Expect
West Toronto’s Sunday
Our services are usually seventy minutes and include a call to worship, scripture readings, prayer, sermon, benediction, and announcements. As we believe that God’s word is inerrant and profitable for our growth as Christians, our services have lots of bible in it, especially in the preaching.
After the service we love to spend time in fellowship over coffee and baked goods, and we schedule regular pot-luck meals.
Wherever you may be in your faith perspective, we would love to have you with us as we get to know each other in our getting to know God through Christ better!
Service time and directions
- Service at 10:45am, with coffee afterward
Wednesday SPRING DISCIPleSHip SERIES (MAY - JUNE)
- Wednesday evenings this Spring (May and June) from 7- 8:15pm at WTBC
- Adults: "Study, Read, Share"
- 5 weeks of learning to study scripture yourself, read God's word with understand and feed on its riches yourself, and share its truth with others with conviction and encouragemen.
- Children: "Spring Sprouts"
- There is an age-appropitate children's study, followed by fun crafts and a play-time during the adult study.
Wednesday DISCIPleSHip GroupS (September – April)
- On Wednesday evenings from 7pm to 9pm we meet in small discipleship groups in homes around the city. If you are interested in joining a discipleship group or would like more information please email email@example.com.
Address: West Toronto Baptist Church, 3049 Dundas Street West, Toronto, ON M6P 1Z5
*Parking available on Dundas Street West and side streets—free on Sundays
We are blessed with lots of kids at West Toronto, and we are so thankful! Upstairs we have a nursery for children 0-2, and is provided by qualified and police-checked female adults. In Sunday school, for kids 3-6, we are going through Desiring God’s curriculum about the life of Christ.
Of course, nursing mothers are welcome to stay in the service with their babies, but there is also provided a comfortable area upstairs with the sermon on screen for more private use if needed.